MineAfrica at PDAC - March 5-8, 2017
We have four programs during PDAC 2017:
- 15th Annual Investing in African Mining seminar and The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business 18th Annual Mining Breakfast on March 7, 2017
- Booth space in the PDAC Trade Show from March 5-8, 2017
- 7th Panel Discussion on Africa's Mining Industry on March 5, 2017
- Two MASTERMINING courses
Download the one page brochure for all four programs.
1. Our 15th Annual Toronto seminar with Premier Sponsor SGS takes place during the PDAC in conjunction with The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business 18th Annual Mining Breakfast and is the biggest African mining event in North America
Tuesday March 7, 2017, 07h30 - 11h30, Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel The morning opens with a networking breakfast with an opening address by His Excellency Professor Alfa Oumar Dissa, Minister of Energy, Mines and Quarries, Republic of Burkina Faso and a keynote address by John Dorward, President and Chief Executive Officer, Roxgold Inc., followed by concurrent presentations by African Mining Ministers, mining companies, and advisors to the mining industry (law firms, engineering firms, consultants, etc) in four seminar rooms. Our 2017 Premier Sponsor for the eighth consecutive year is SGS. Webber Wentzel is a Corporate Sponsor.
For more information on participating as a sponsor or presenter at the Mining Breakfast and Seminar download the 2017 Participation Packages brochure or email Wayne Floreani.
Click here to see the latest program including seminar presenters and topics and to register to attend ($75).
2. Booth Space at the PDAC Trade Show
MINEAFRICA BOOTH SPACE IS SOLD OUTCome visit our exhibitors at booths 436 to 439 in the South Building: African Union Commission, Ariab Mining Company, CSTT-AO Group, Ethiopian Airlines, iNHEMACO, Mintek, Nigeria Ministry of Mines & Steel Development, Senegal Ministry of Mines, SENET, Sudan Ministry of Minerals.
3. 7th Panel Discussion on Africa's mining industry with Webber Wentzel
Sunday March 5, 2017, 08h30 - 10h30, Radisson Hotel Admiral Toronto - Harbourfront
Join us for this lively and interactive panel discussion with leading African law firm Webber Wentzel, African Mining Ministers and industry leaders on the opening morning of PDAC. Click here to see our panel participants and to register to attend ($60).
4. MASTERMINING courses
We are offering two MASTERMINING courses during PDAC:
- Medicine for Miners: International Travel and Occupational Health Free Workshop
- Understanding the Mining Industry From A to Z