Canada-Nigeria Business Summit - Oct 7-9, 2021
Canada-Nigeria Business & Investment Summit: Nigeria: an emerging trade & investment opportunity
October 7-9, 2021
Building on the success of our inaugural summit in October 2019 and our ongoing webinar series promoting specific industry sectors of interest between Canada and Nigeria, we are delighted to announce our 2nd Canada-Nigeria Business & Investment Summit on October 7-8, 2021.
Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa (GDP of $448 billion in 2019) and the largest population (207 million), in addition to one of the largest populations of youth in the world. With an abundance of resources, it is Africa's biggest oil exporter, ranks first in African in farm output and also has the largest natural gas reserves on the continent. Despite some development challenges Nigeria possesses strong business and investment fundamentals and represents a tremendous market opportunity for Canadian companies looking to invest, export products or source imports. And Canada is an excellent strategic partner for Nigeria offering expertise, investment, financing, products and services across a broad range of industry sectors.
Our summit covers trade and investment opportunities between Canada and Nigeria in key industry sectors: 1) Education, Learning and Training; 2) Renewable Energy; 3) Agro-processing and Agriculture; 4) Mining; 5) ICT; 6) Health Care and Medical; 7) Infrastructure; 8) Oil and Gas; and 9) Arts and Culture.
The summit is organized by Leadership & Governance Canada Inc. and MineAfrica Inc. in collaboration with the Nigeria High Commission in Ottawa.
Leading up to the 2-day Summit will be a series of industry sector specific 1.5 hour webinars.
Download the 2021 Sponsor Opportunity Brochure.
Download the program from our 2019 Summit.
Go to the official summit website.
- discover potential new markets in Nigeria and Africa for your product and services
- learn from expert speakers about the current business climate, risk profile, priority industry sectors and the opportunities for doing business in Nigeria
- hear about specific investment opportunities in Nigeria from senior business leaders
- meet potential local joint venture partners, or suppliers of products and services for importing into Canada
- meet senior Nigerian business and government leaders during programmed networking breaks and receptions
- Meet project sponsors, private and public sector investors and lenders to accelerate your project
Industry Sectors of Focus: - Agriculture/Agro-processing - value chain, food and cash-crop processing/preservation and packaging
- Solid Minerals - extractive innovation
- Health Care - primary healthcare, ambulance, medical laboratories, trauma centers, nursing home
- Power & Alternative Energy - solar, wind, turbine, geothermal energy
- Infrastructure - real estate, road development & transportation
- Technology & ICT - phones, computers, software, digital economy
- Oil & Gas - sludge management and environmental cleaning
- Education, Learning and Training
- Arts and Culture - film and media production
For more information on attending, presenting, sponsoring contact: